Monday, December 6, 2010

The Bride Instructional Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day in Your Life (Instruction Manual)

The Bride Instructional Manual: How to  Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day in Your Life (Instruction Manual)

The Bride Instructional Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day in Your Life (Instruction Manual) by Carrie Denny
Buy new: $11.53 / Used from: $6.34
Usually ships in 24 hours

I just recently got engaged and it seems as though everyone feels the need to give me all kinds of books to read, all of which are exactly the same! They skipped around so much! How is someone suppose to plan a wedding when the damn book skips around so much! Lol! Unlike all the others, I love this book because not only was it easy to read, it was very informative and it wasn't "heavy" like most wedding books! I found myself laughing out loud to some parts! I love all of the pictures! I def recommend this book to every bride!!

The Bride Instructional Manual: How to Survive and Possibly Even Enjoy the Biggest Day in Your Life (Instruction Manual)

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List