Saturday, November 6, 2010

My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming

My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming

My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming by Nina Chakrabarti
Buy new: $13.57 / Used from: $9.07
Usually ships in 24 hours

The book encourages creativity, with illustrations to color in and designs to finish off, as well as simple ideas for making and doing (how to make a sari, turn a napkin into a headscarf, dye a T-shirt, and so on). Covering clothing, shoes, bags, jewelry, and other accessories, the illustrations span both vintage fashions drawing on beautiful and interesting objects from past ages and contemporary designs from the illustrator's own imagination.

My Wonderful World of Fashion: A Book for Drawing, Creating and Dreaming

US BigSale2010 | US Cheap Store | US Goods Store | ฟังเพลงสากล | BlogBuzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List