Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Big Board First 100 Animals (First Words)

Big Board First 100 Animals (First Words)

Big Board First 100 Animals (First Words) by Roger Priddy
Buy new: $8.95 / Used from: $2.74
Usually ships in 24 hours

I am an Early Intervention therapist for children birth-age 3. Every time I buy new books to use with my kiddos, I find myself always choosing books by Roger Priddy. I love (as do my children and those I work with) the REAL pictures rather than drawings and the solid backgrounds. It's very clear what vocabulary I am trying to teach. Again - I LOVE this book, and all of the others I have in my collection. I return to them again and again.

Buy new: $8.95 Big Board First 100 Animals (First Words)

welcome robot | music online | billy1

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List